WHAT MAKES NATUREGLITZ BIODEGRADABLE?
NatureGlitz Glitter is made from natural plant-based products such as Cellulose (mostly from Eucalyptus). Therefore our Glitter is biodegradable (also Marine and wastewater biodegradable). Our Glitter is Eco-Friendly and does not harm our planet in any way.
Usually glitter is made from plastics which is not biodegradable and litters our beautiful planet. We want to spread the awareness regarding the environmental micro plastic issues associated with polyester/plastic glitter. If you appreciate 🌍 planet earth as much as we do NatureGlitz Glitter is the right glitter for you.
WHY ARE WE SUSTAINABLE?
Sustainability is our Passion!
Therefore our entire packaging is made by recycled and vegan material (including sticker, business cards, flyers...). We sell our Glitter in a plastic-free packaging, even our Glitter container is made of glas (glas jars + aluminum lid).
WHERE DOES THE CELLULOSE COME FROM?
Our Cellulose comes mainly from the Eucalyptus plant. The plants we use are all coming from certified sustainable small forest owners. Read more here: www.PEFC.org
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NATUREGLITZ GLITTER?
We have 2 different Glitter varieties in our product line with 2 different ingredients.
Glitter product #1:
Ingredients of the colors: Tan Antique Rome, Passion Red, Angel White and the Mazzy Dust Bio Glitter Set = 100% Plastic Free Glitter
Ingredients #1: Cellulose (V), Glycerin plant derived (V), Aqua (MI), Urea (MS), Shellac (A), Mica / Synthetic Fluorphlogopite(MI), Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide (MI), Iron Oxide (M), Ferric moniumFerrocyanide (MS), | (V) - Vegetable, (MI) – Mineral, (MS) – Mineral Synthetic, (A) - Animal.
Please be aware that Glitter product #1 is not Vegan.
Glitter product #2:
Every other color & Set on our Website has the following ingredients:
Ingredients #2: Cellulose/Rayon (c. 72%), Glycerin (plant derived, c.11%), Aqua, Urea, and Styrene/Acrylate copolymer. Pigments (<3%)
Glitter #2 is 100% VEGAN. So if you are Vegan please choose our Vegan option.
Both Glitter ranges are biodegradable.
Both Glitter ranges take around 4 weeks to degrade.
WE PROMISE YOU:
- Marine and wastewater biodegradable Glitter
- We have LESS WASTE Values and are passionate about sustainability
- Vegan options available - No animal testing
- Certified biodegradable Glitter
- Made from natural compostable plant-based materials
- High quality Glitter made in Germany
- Feels great on your Skin!
- Environment friendly
- Glitter will compost naturally and won’t harm the environment -> guilt-free
- Perfectly for: body, face, nail art, hair decoration, lips, body painting, makeup use and handicraft decoration
- Must-have for: Makeup lovers, Makeup artists, Décor lovers,
- Perfect for: Festivals, Halloween, Prom, Party-animals, Disco goers, People with a consciousness for sustainability and planet earth protection
- Easy to wash off (wash off with soap and water) quick tipp: the soap is significant!
- Packaging: Sustainability is our Passion! NatureGlitz packaging is mostly made of recycled materials you will receive the bio Glitter in a glass jar with aluminum lid.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BIODEGRADE?
It usually takes 4 weeks to degrade. However the degrade process varies and depends on the size and the environment (such as heat, water, oxygen).
Our Glitter does not degrade in clean water it takes microorganisms to start the degrade process. It also does not degrade in the original packaging. Please make sure to leave the inside of the Glas Jar dry and clean.
WHERE IS THE GLITTER MADE?
Our Glitter is made in Germany
HOW TO APPLY NATUREGLITZ ON YOUR SKIN?
Simply use Vaseline, our Aloe Vera gel or even Coconut Oil on your skin add NatureGlitz Glitter on a brush or on your finger tips and tap it on and let its magic work ✨
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NATUREGLITZ ALOE VERA GEL?
98% Pure Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
the remaining 2% are Carbomer, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Aroma, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Oil, Peogostemon Cablin leaf Oil, Cupressus Funebris wood Oil, Longifolene, Pinus Species Twig Leaf Oil, Chamomilla recutita fower extract
use within for 4 months after opening. Use it on face and body, do not use it near eye area. For a Glitter Glue near eye area we recommend a natural eye cream or no glue at all because the skin near the eye can hold the glitter naturally.
Our Aloe Vera gel is an absolute Best Seller. We highly recommend you the gel as a glitter glue:
- Cruelty Free
- 98% pure Aloe Vera
- Made in Austria
- Natural Glitter Glue
- Feels great on skin
HOW TO REMOVE GLITTER FROM SKIN?
You can take it off with Makeup wipes or soap and warm water. The best way to take it off is with a foamy soap and warm water.
We offer different finesses
Fine Glitter: Use fine Glitter for full coverage, Glitter eyeshadow, Glitter brows, Glitter eyeliner or even as a highlighter
Glitter mix: Our mix is highly recommend for Festival use
Coarse and chunky Glitter: use it as Glitter freckles or any other playful makeup idea.
HOW MANY GRAMS DO I NEED?
WE OFFER 2 SIZES:
- 10 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Festivals and gifting
- 10 grams is enough to be shared for up to 25 faces
- 25 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Make-up lovers or Make-up artists
- 25 grams is enough to be shared for up to 60 faces
OUR SHIPPING POLICY:
- FREE SECURE international SHIPPING on all orders.
- Read more here: Shipping Policy
HOW LONG DOES THE SHIPMENT TAKE?
We are known for our super fast shipping!
- Secure Shipping within EUROPE: Allow 3-5 business days for orders to arrive.
- Secure International Shipping: Allow 5-9 business days for orders to arrive.
- SECURE EXPRESS SHIPPING: Allow 1-3 business days for orders to arrive.
Read more here
Any other Questions?
Use our contact form we'd love to hear from you!