WHAT MAKES NatureGlitz BIODEGRADABLE?
NatureGlitz Glitter is made from natural plant-based products such as Cellulose (mostly from Eucalyptus). Therefore our Glitter is biodegradable (also Marine and wastewater biodegradable). Our Glitter is Eco-Friendly and does not harm our planet in any way.
Usually glitter is made from plastics which is not biodegradable and litters our beautiful planet. We want to spread the awareness regarding the environmental micro plastic issues associated with polyester/plastic glitter. If you appreciate 🌍 planet earth as much as we do NatureGlitz Glitter is the right glitter for you.
WHY ARE WE 100% SUSTAINABLE?
Sustainability is our Passion!
Therefore our entire packaging is made by recycled and vegan material (including sticker, business cards, flyers...). We sell our Glitter in a plastic-free packaging, even our Glitter container is made of glas (glas jars + aluminum lid).
WHERE DOES THE CELLULOSE COME FROM?
Our Cellulose comes mainly from the Eucalyptus plant. The plants we use are all coming from certified sustainable small forest owners. Read more here: www.PEFC.org
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NatureGlitz GLITTER?
Ingredients: Cellulose/Rayon (c. 72%), Glycerin (plant derived, c.11%), Aqua, Urea, and Styrene/Acrylate copolymer. Pigments (<3%)
WE PROMISE YOU:
- Marine and wastewater biodegradable Glitter
- We have LESS WASTE Values and are passionate about sustainability
- Vegan – No animal testing
- Certified biodegradable Glitter
- Made from natural compostable plant-based materials
- High quality Glitter made in Germany
- Feels great on your Skin!
- Environment friendly
- Glitter will compost naturally and won’t harm the environment -> guilt-free
- Perfectly for: body, face, nail art, hair decoration, lips, body painting, makeup use and handicraft decoration
- Must-have for: Makeup lovers, Makeup artists, Décor lovers,
- Perfect for: Festivals, Halloween, Prom, Party-animals, Disco goers, People with a consciousness for sustainability and planet earth protection
- Easy to wash off (wash off with soap and water) quick tipp: the soap is significant!
- Packaging: Sustainability is our Passion! NatureGlitz packaging is mostly made of recycled materials you will receive the bio Glitter in a glass jar with aluminum lid.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BIODEGRADE?
It usually takes 4-8 weeks to degrade. However the degrade process varies and depends on the size and the environment (such as heat, water, oxygen).
Our Glitter does not degrade in clean water it takes microorganisms to start the degrade process.
WHERE IS THE GLITTER MADE?
Our Glitter is made in Germany
HOW TO APPLY NatureGlitz ON YOUR SKIN?
Simply use Vaseline, our Aloe Vera gel or even Coconut Oil on your skin add NatureGlitz Glitter on a brush or on your finger tips and tap it on and let its magic work ✨
HOW DO I GET IT OFF?
You can take it off with Makeup wipes or soap and warm water. The best way to take it off is with a foamy soap and warm water.
We mostly offer NatureGlitz glitter in "fine" and "coarse" and sometimes also in "chunky". To compare those three a picture says more than words:
left glitter is coarse
middle glitter is chunky
right glitter is fine
HOW MANY GRAMS DO I NEED?
WE OFFER 2 SIZES:
- 10 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Festivals and gifting
- 10 grams is enough to be shared for up to 25 faces
- 25 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Make-up lovers or Make-up artists
- 25 grams is enough to be shared for up to 60 faces
OUR SHIPPING POLICY:
- FREE SECURE international SHIPPING on all orders.
- SECURE EXPRESS SHIPPING costs: €15,90 within Europe and €20,90 international.
HOW LONG DOES THE SHIPMENT TAKE?
We are known for our super fast shipping!
- Secure Shipping within EUROPE: Allow 3-7 business days for orders to arrive.
- Secure International Shipping: Allow 7-20 business days for orders to arrive.
- SECURE EXPRESS SHIPPING: Allow 1-3 business days for orders to arrive.
Read more here
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NatureGlitz Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 98%, Carbomer, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Aroma, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Oil, Peogostemon Cablin leaf Oil, Cupressus Funebris wood Oil, Longifolene, Pinus Species Twig Leaf Oil, Chamomilla recutita fower extract
use within for 4 months after opening.
- Cruelty Free
- 98% pure Aloe Vera
Any other Questions?
Use our contact form we'd love to hear from you!